Orthopedic Surgeon Foot & Ankle Specialist
Dr. Brian E. Coleman is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, with expertise in foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine, fracture repair/reconstruction, and gait (limb movement) analysis.
In private practice since 1992, Dr. Coleman has performed over 5,000 cases in his subspecialty interest of foot and ankle, ranging from ankle arthroscopy, ligament/tendon reconstruction, bunions, hammertoes, neuroma (growth of nerve tissue), structural deformities flat foot/cavus (high-arch) foot correction, and limblength discrepancies. Dr. Coleman also has vast experience in PRP and stem cell therapy for common conditions such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and ankle arthritis.
- Medical School: Indiana University School of Medicine—Indianapolis, IN. (Hometown)
- Residency: Howard University Hospital—Washington D.C.
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine—Houston, TX.
- Board-Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- FAU Team Physician (2013-2016)
- Voted One of the Top Doctors in Palm Beach County (2018-2021)
- Associate Professor of FAU Medical School (2018-2021)
- Chairman Orthopaedic Foot/Ankle Section, Larkin Osteopathic Residency Program (2018-2021)
- Voted One of the Top Medical Professionals in South Florida By Legacy Magazine in 2023.
- President of T. Leroy Jefferson Medical Society (2022-Present)
- Associate Professor of HCA Orthopaedic Residency Program (2022-Present)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- National Medical Society
- T. Leroy Jefferson Medical Society
“The ability to ambulate is one of God's most under-appreciated gifts. It is my duty as a physician to not only remain current with the technological advances my specialty has to offer but apply them to the best of my ability for the optimal benefit of my patients.”